What is a VPN
When should I use VPN?
How to Use VPN?
Privacy Anonymity Security
Access Geo-blocked Contents
VPN Speed Test
Amazon Fire TV
If you are experiencing connection issues, it may be because the network is not stable and has some fluctuations at the moment, or you are blocked by a firewall.
Notice: For Android users, please make sure you have force stop other VPN running background even not connected.
You may try the following steps to solve the issue:
1. Please make sure you have an internet connection on your device before connecting to X-VPN.
2. Make sure you are using the latest version of X-VPN.
3. Please open the function "Stable Connection" in Advanced Features.
4. Please kindly try all protocols, like protocols K, D to see if they can work. You can first choose the protocol with the lighting symbol. It is better in your region.
5. For free users, please kindly try the "Free Servers". For premium users, please kindly try different servers, especially "The Fastest Server".
6. If the reconnecting issue still exists, please kindly contact Live Chat to have a network diagnosis.